Pizzert aka Dessert pizza. A pizza topped with anything sweet. Bonus points for chocolate!
Serves 2 …unless you want to eat the whole pizza so you can say “I can’t believe I ate the whole thing” like in the commercial!
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 stevia packets (1/16 tsp uncut) or 2 tablespoons sugar (Can easily be omitted if you’re planning to frost the pizza with something very sweet.)
- 1/2 cup (100 g) water, juice, or milk of choice
- 2 tbsp (35g) applesauce or coconut oil (or pumpkin, veg oil, mashed banana)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- spices or extracts if you wish (I like adding a little cinnamon or vanilla)
- A few handfuls ______ Fill in the blank! Raspberries? Chocolate chips? Chopped apples, walnuts, and raisins? Anything goes!! It’s your pizzert!
(Please ask for permission and assistance from an adult when using knives or the stove and oven)
Mix everything together and pour into a greased pan. (I spray mine with coconut oil spray, then I wipe it around to make sure it’s evenly coated. Make sure to grease enough, or it’ll stick to the pan!) Cook in an UNpreheated oven at 420 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Then you get to play with toppings!!
Source: Chocolate Covered Katie