The end of the school year is coming up quickly – hooray! But before we can close up our books, most of us will have to conquer exams. So here are a few quick tips on how to cope if you feel stress rising up:
1. Tell someone “I’m stressed!”
2. Find things that make you laugh.
3. Take some time for yourself.
4. Listen to some music that makes you happy.
5. If you feel like it – cry.
6. Try to relax your body: take deep breaths, nap, yoga, meditation.
7. Decide what is manageable for you and organize that.
Caring for yourself is one of the most important steps you can take to help you finish the year off strong.
Image Source: Art Science Nursing